Verified Places, which include tens of thousands of commercial locations across North America that serve the transportation industry, can now be searched and viewed in both the Places panel and on the map.
As a result of adding Verified Places to search, the Places tab has been removed from the Place Sets panel. The panel will now only display Custom Place Sets.
- A Sites Notes for Driver feature was added to the Site Manager. Site notes are detailed location notes—things such as location hours, policies, etc.— that can be viewed by drivers in CoPilot while planning a trip or after arrival at any stop within the Site boundary. (Available in CoPilot 10.14 and Higher with FleetPortal Enabled)
- New Show All and Hide All buttons have been added to the Place Sets panel, allowing you to set whether or not to display all of your Custom Place Sets on the map. You can still choose whether to display only specific Place Sets using the slider button next to the set’s name. Place Sets are not shown on the map by default.
- Fixed a the bug that would prevent custom Sites created in Content Tools from being viewed in PC*MILER Web.
- A new Undo button, as well as Finish and Clear buttons, have been added to the map when creating a Site, a Gate or a Gate Path to a Site. The Undo button allows you reverse your last action. (For example, you can remove the last point you placed for a Site polygon without deleting the entire Site and starting over.)
- A Vehicle Routing Profile can now be selected when creating a Gate Path. Content Tools uses the routing profile to ensure the Gate Path follows roads that are appropriate for the profile being used. You can choose from default profiles or any profiles you have created in CoPilot Fleetportal.
- Search results now include matches with custom place names.
- A new field was added for country information when creating or importing custom places.
- ISO Alpha-2 country codes can be used when importing custom places in Europe.
- The design of the display panel for places has been updated.
- The default gate type has been removed and a user must now select a type when adding a gate to a site.
- Instructions in the user interface for how to select multiple roads when creating a Route Modifier have been updated. Also, an information box was also added that notes that a 53' Semitrailer is the default routing profile used for gate paths to a site.
- When importing places via .csv file in the European (EU) region, the “state” column will instead display “country.”
- Fixed a bug that caused the name of a place to appear twice when viewing ALK Places in Content Tools.
- When you import a set of Route Modifiers, you can now replace an existing set with that imported set. Choose the Replace Set button and then select the set you want to replace.
- The Manage Places and Manage Route Modifiers buttons are now more clearly labeled in the top ribbon to show that you can select them to create or edit content.
- The icons for an Entry Path and Exit Path from a Site have been updated.